Job opening (CDI)
Starting date : ASAP
Kamioun is a B2B platform that connects FMCG manufacturers and small grocery shops in the Maghreb region. Kamioun partners directly with local and multinational FMCG companies to source products and allow shops to order goods simply for free delivery within 24 hours.
What you will do
We are looking for an experienced Head of Growth and Marketing to join our ever-growing team and oversee all marketing operations of a new marketplace in the FMCG industry and develop its marketing/growth strategy and vision.
You will work closely with our CEO and Product team to build and execute a growth strategy across online and offline campaigns.
As a HoG/M you will be responsible for:
- Developing a deep appreciation for Kamioun’s mission, and developing ways of articulating that mission that will resonate with our target audiences(corner shops). You will build brand equity that resonates with local customer segments and suppliers.
- Developing different strategies to communicate the company’s main message and generate initial demand by testing different channels.
- Identifying and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition strategies across a range of marketing and communication channels.
- Working together with the rest of the management team in prioritizing and planning marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion, grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads by converting traffic through calls-to-action, promo codes, in-app messages, telesales, etc.
- Conceiving and implementing budget spend of marketing services to maximize ROI in agreement with the business.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting KPIs, continuously testing and optimizing channels, audiences, bidding strategies, visual creatives, and copy to maximize immediate and long-term ROI.
- Marketing experiments backlog and prioritization.
- Owning efforts of increasing app traffic, generating qualified leads, and nurturing those leads down the buyer journey.
- Developing, championing, and instilling a rigorous, analytical and data-driven approach to all marketing activities, and ensuring that the marketing mix is optimized at all times, across channels (both on- and offline), under smart and healthy growth methodologies. Fast but smart!
- Positioning the products clearly and effectively in the minds of the target audience and engaging with that audience in order to generate increased revenue and retention rates.
Who you are
- You have a minimum BA or BS degree and +5 years of relevant experience in performance & acquisition marketing for business facing companies in an ecommerce environment.
- You have +5 years of experience in the digital industry, having previously held a managing position.
- You have demonstrated experience in managing successful cross-channel digital marketing programs.
- You deeply care about building a company for the long-run on growth, product, ethics, and community
- You are tech-savvy and comfortable with a hands-on approach with relevant software tools as part of your day-to-day workflow.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- You have analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent communication and public speaking skills.E
- Last but not least: a sense of humor, a positive “can-do” attitude, and fun to work with.
Who we are
We are obsessed with optimizing logistics and making operations smoother for all stakeholders through our technology.
The objective is no less than playing a leading part in the rebirth of the Tunisian economy: more efficient, transparent and with high-quality service.
We, at Kamioun, have a strong set of values we abide by:
- Transparency: Fighting bureaucracy in our country, information opacity and grey areas that people hide behind to do less. It also means helping others to overcome it by sharing information.
- Thoroughness: We aim to solve complex problems and always get to their deepest intricacies. We do not compromise and neither believe in the “half done” self-satisfaction spirit.
- Mindset role-modelling: We yearn to challenge the status quo of negative mindsets and behaviors in this country. We hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards of integrity, hard-work and empathy as citizens and employees.
- A post graduate degree/ MBA
- Managed the growth strategy for multi-brand company
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience in a startup.
What we will offer
We are offering you the opportunity to help us make this dream happen :
- A competitive package including equity, depending on experience
- An environment where you can get your hands dirty into several interesting topics
- A workplace where you can thrive and be your authentic self
- Work every day besides an experienced and founding team with a track record in product/design and operations in both emerging and developed markets
- Possibility to work remotely at least once a week
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying