Kamioun is a mobile platform that allows small merchants to simplify the management of their store. We allow retailers to get their inventory in one click, in less than 24 hours, with free delivery.With a diverse, multicultural and dynamic team, Kamioun seeks to revolutionize retail in Tunisia and become the next champion of the North African start-up ecosystem.
In order to spearhead the company's growth, we are looking for a procurement manager. In charge of setting up a procurement / purchasing team, your role is to develop Kamioun's catalog while optimizing its margin levels and payment terms.
What you will do
- Build a long term relationship with our existing suppliers
- Negotiate better conditions with suppliers (payment terms, prices, delivery...) to reach our margin objectives
- Negotiate actions and promotions with suppliers and brands
- Negotiate discount / rebate agreements / objectives
- Under the guidance of the category manager, look for new suppliers in order to increase our assortment and diversify the risk
- Hire, train and manage a team of sourcing agents as we grow
- Coordinate financial reconciliation
- Coordinate with the sales manager and category manager and the operations manager the availability level per warehouse based on the promotion calendar and assortment strategy
Finance and supply chain :
- Control inventory levels and continuously improve the replenishment process
- Work closely with the logistics team to track inbound deliveries;
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure that agreed upon terms are met;
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure compliance with agreed terms and conditions
- Ensure compliance between actual prices and back office and legislation in terms of invoicing
Who you are:
- Degree in Supply Chain / Business Administration or equivalent
- Min 3 years experience in purchasing, supplier/vendor management or supply chain (ideally in distribution or FMCG)
- You have strong interpersonal, relationship building and negotiation skills
- You are meticulous and pay close attention to detail
- You have excellent leadership skills, and the ability to motivate and empower others.
- You have a good understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, G-suite and google calendar.
- You are fluent in French and have a good understanding of English
Who we are
We are obsessed with optimizing logistics and making operations smoother for all stakeholders through our technology.
The objective is no less than playing a leading part in the rebirth of the Tunisian economy: more efficient, transparent and with high-quality service.
We, at Kamioun, have a strong set of values we abide by:
- Empathy: we feel for others and especially the people we serve : retailers and drivers especially as blue collars. We will always run the extra-mile in order to provide them more security in their jobs, more fulfillment during their work day and possibility to be direct stakeholders of our Model's enhancements.
- Transparency: Fighting bureaucracy in our country, information opacity and grey areas that people hide behind to do less. It also means helping others to overcome it by sharing information.
- Thoroughness: We aim to solve complex problems and always get to their deepest intricacies. We do not compromise and neither believe in the “half done” self-satisfaction spirit.
- Exemplarity: We yearn to challenge the status quo of negative mindsets and behaviours in this country. We hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards of integrity, hard-work and empathy as citizens and employees.
What we will offer
We are offering you the opportunity to help us make this dream happen :
- A great remuneration package.
- An environment where you can get your hands dirty with the whole range of topics that come with running a company
- Work every day besides an experienced team with a track record from technology to the field in both emerging and developed markets
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying