Job closes on: 30/08/2022
Who we are
Kamioun is a mobile first platform that connects Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) manufacturers to corner shops. We enable small retailers to get their inventory in one face off, one click and in less than 24 hours free delivery. Kamioun is a first mover working on an emerging technology that is the next big thing in B2B retail tech. With a diverse, multicultural and on-the-move team, Kamioun is looking to make waves and shake up things in the Startup sector in Tunisia starting with our 1000+ retailers that use our app.
What you will do:
- Participates in all testing activities for the product team, including test strategy/planning/execution, load/stress testing, functional/regression, both automated and manual
- Develop test plan and test procedures with clear understanding of the requirements to ensure the high quality of products
- Creates and/or maintains the automation test framework
- Collaborates with solution architects and development Engineers on common practices and libraries
- Collaborates with product owner and engineers to define detailed test scenarios
- Creates functional and integration test scripts, both automated and manual
- Ensures real-time automation of tests, collaborates with developers
What is expected from you:
- + 1 years of experience in with focus on test plan creation, quality assurance testing, and testing automation.
- Experience with multiple testing strategies including: high availability, performance testing, and functional testing
- Solid experience with automation frameworks/tools cypress/RobotFramework
- Experience with web services and APIs testing using API testing frameworks (Postman)
- Basic knowledge on Linux/ Unix commands.
- Good knowledge and experience with databases.
- Experience with Agile task management tools (e.g. JIRA).
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong consulting and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using Agile/Scrum methodology
Who you are:
- Driven, self-learner with an ability to solve complex problems.
- Passionate about technology and exploring new frameworks.
- Ready to learn and can keep up with the Startup pace.
- You are experienced with agile (e.g. scrum, kanban)
- Experience in building good working relationships with individuals across the entire business
- You are fluent in English
What we will offer
- A competitive package
- An environment where you can get your hands dirty into several interesting topics
- A workplace where you can thrive and be your authentic self
- Work every day besides an experienced and founding team with a track record in product/design and operations in both emerging and developed markets
- Possibility to work remotely at least once a week
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying